No Frills Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Frills Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to No Frills Football!
NFF will start soon
Looking for more managers to fill the first division!
Division 1 Rosters are now available on the Dropbox. Sign up to Dropbox and request an invite in order to access the NFF shared folder. More game files will be available there shortly!

NFF Files Available On Dropbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aussietalisman
Admin

NFF Files Available On Dropbox Empty
PostSubject: NFF Files Available On Dropbox   NFF Files Available On Dropbox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am

I will use Dropbox to immediately upload relevant NFF information to the Internet so people don't have to wait a few hours for me to update everything on the forum. So that means things like rosters, match reports, tables, statistics, finances, etc. will all be available on there if you have a Dropbox account and you receive an invite from me.

If you're not sure of how to get Dropbox, please follow these instructions:

1. Go onto www.dropbox.com

2. Download the file on the main page, which is about 17MB from memory.

3. Install the Dropbox software and it will help you set up an account and a shared folder. You don't need to put anything in your shared folders but you do need to set up a Dropbox account in order for me to send a permission to access my shared folder (for NFF).

4. Let me know if/when you sign up and I will send an invite. Just let me know which e-mail address you used when you signed onto Dropbox.

Once I send an invite and you accept it, you should be able to access all of the files from my shared folder. I will try to .zip as many things as possible, since a lot of the game will output text files and they can easily get viruses put on them.

This is not compulsory by any means, but it will make things easier for you and for me, as I can just upload stuff straight to that folder and you can get updates much faster than me manually updating everything on the site (which will take more time).
Back to top Go down
http://nofrills.footballeague.org
aussietalisman
Admin

NFF Files Available On Dropbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFF Files Available On Dropbox   NFF Files Available On Dropbox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:26 am

Rosters are all up on my shared Dropbox folder now (except Newcastle's reserves, which I will do after dinner), so if you guys can access it and want to play friendly games, let me know and we can do that.
Back to top Go down
http://nofrills.footballeague.org

NFF Files Available On Dropbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Frills Football :: NFF Headquarters :: Important NFF Announcements-
Jump to: