No Frills Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Frills Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to No Frills Football!
NFF will start soon
Looking for more managers to fill the first division!
Division 1 Rosters are now available on the Dropbox. Sign up to Dropbox and request an invite in order to access the NFF shared folder. More game files will be available there shortly!

League expectations are up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aussietalisman
Admin

League expectations are up Empty
PostSubject: League expectations are up   League expectations are up Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Each club receives an expectation based on last season's position, squad strength and club infrastructure (cash left over and size of stadium). Since everything is almost identical, we pretty much only have squad strength to go on. I tallied each team's total primary skills and divided them by the amount of players, to make the rankings for this season and came up with the following:

PositionTeamPrimary Skill Average
1st Chelsea 16.10
2nd Arsenal 15.98
3rd Manchester City 15.86
4th Manchester United 15.83
5th Tottenham Hotspur 15.60
6th Newcastle United 15.42
7th Liverpool 15.36
8th Fulham 15.29
9th Everton 14.83
10th Crystal Palace 14.29

Averages may change if there needs to be last-minute changes to ratings but I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. I think the main reason that Arsenal is 2nd is because of guys like Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chamakh and Vela, who are 16-rated but have to be turfed to the reserve squad, so it creates extra depth and a higher average rating than some would expect.
Back to top Go down
http://nofrills.footballeague.org

League expectations are up
Page 1 of 1